Entrance Examination Offered to International Applicants from Overseas
This exam is for international applicants from overseas who are willing to study at the Faculty of Information Networking for Innovation and Design, Toyo University. Applicants will take the entrance exam online (For detailed qualifications, please refer to the Application Guide).
Applicants who have an actual achievement in the computer science area or applicants who have the ability and motivation to study programming on their own are mainly selected throughout the entrance examination. Applicants do not need to have programming experience when applying, but must complete the following requirements:
- Learn Python programming by using the teaching materials provided by INIAD and pass the preliminary aptitude screening exam on programming.
- Pass the preliminary aptitude screening exam on mathematics. By submitting an applicable SAT or ACT score report when applying, you can substitute its score for the preliminary aptitude screening exam on mathematics.
- The preliminary aptitude screening exam (programming and mathematics) can be taken in English.
How to apply for this entrance examination
Complete the entry to the preliminary aptitude screening exam and take the exam. Applicants may take the exam maximum of two times. Dates of the preliminary aptitude screening exam are as follows.
- 10:00-12:00 (JST), August 21st, 2021
- 10:00-12:00 (JST), September 11th, 2021
A “Preliminary aptitude screening exam certificate” will be issued for the applicants who passed the Preliminary aptitude screening exam.